Tuesday, July 31, 2012

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Hooper Island, MD

Tom G.

I know this is a year later but I'm looking to do some salt water fly fishing on the bay from my kayak. I just got a 9' 9wt that I'm itching to try. Since this post was from just about a year ago I'm wondering if you could report on your trip since I'm assuming the conditions were similar. Were there any fish? What was working? I'm hoping to get out this weekend, would you recommend that location?

Dave

On Tuesday, July 26, 2011 2:18:48 PM UTC-4, TomG wrote:
This weekend three of us are headed to the Cambridge/Hooper Island area of Chesapeake Bay with our kayaks to try some inshore s/w fly fishing.  Since none of us have been there before any advice/recommendation would be welcomed, eg, best boat launches, areas to fish, flys to use, etc.  Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/-/N-QE_Mln1EYJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment