Friday, July 27, 2012

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Fishing the Tidal Basin Tuesday

Pinch down the barbs on your hooks.  3 years ago I wrecked my fathers day fishing trip by embedding an Aggravator nymph, size 6 Tiemco 200R, in case you're interested ;-) in my eyebrow.  Now all barbs get mashed before mounting in the vise. 

On Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:20:44 PM UTC-4, McFly wrote:
 I was having a pretty good trip until I was snagged between my thumb and index finger while unhooking a huge smallmouth.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/-/lpOaZ0qp7cQJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment