Monday, July 30, 2012

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Bonus days

Awesome! I'll send you a private message  Tie&Fly and we will figure out the details. 

Everyone else... still got a couple of bonus days this weekend and beginning of next week... hit me up.

On Sunday, July 29, 2012 9:30:56 PM UTC-4, Tie&Fly wrote:
I'm in!  I'm new to the forum but I've done a little fly fishing.  I've hit only a few of the places around here though, and really have meant to get to know the water better.  Of the days you listed I'm free on the 18th and the 20th.  However I'm free every day after 4 so a quick afternoon trip is a possibilty.

On Saturday, July 28, 2012 1:04:12 PM UTC-4, Misha Gill wrote:
I've got just under a month left in my summer here in Washington D.C., but only one more week of my internship (I'm a rising 3L at Penn State Law). So I'm going to have a couple of bonus days in the big city. Naturally, that means I'm going to do some fishing.

Basically, the point of this post is, does anyone want to join me? I know, I know, I've never had a positive reaction to a solicitation from a random group member either. But hear me out.

I want to do a float (I've got an inflatable kayak) for some smallmouths, either on the Potomac above Riverbend or the main stem Shenandoah. If you're like me you hate being limited to an area around the launch and having to row upstream at the end of the day. So if you want to team up on a stretch of river, let's see if we can work something out. I've got a pretty flexible schedule once my internship ends. I can go any day from August 4th to the 7th, and then again from the 16th to the 20th.  It's good to stay flexible, this is fishing after all. Plans are subject to change!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/-/SzJkLBEzFO0J.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment