Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} 4 Mile Run

Hi everyone,

Two weeks ago I went over to 4 mile run (near shoppers) after reading
several posts from the forum and to my surprise noticed that this
place is no where near a friendly place to fly fish! (at least from
the south side of the canal.) There is absolutely no space to do a
normal cast! I had to resort to practicing some roll casts which was
actually a good thing but regardless of this...

I wanted to know if most of you fish this area by wading. This place
seems to have a lot of fish as I saw lots of carp near the bridge
pilings the other weekend. The only way I find it possible to reach
these fish is either by boat or by wading if it's safe and possible...

I appreciate your thoughts and comments!

Regards,

Ken.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment