Friday, July 27, 2012

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Flies for Weakfish

Hi Everyone,
Long time lurker that needs to get off his butt and start contributing to this fine forum. I am a novice FF but have learned quite a bit here. Been
Been a spin fisherman for yrs (mostly out of my Tarpon 100 kayak) but I caught the fly fishing bug when I was up at La Reserve Beauchene a few yrs
ago. I have devoted the entire spring and summer so far to the long rod and have been moderately successful catching bass although my casting is sometimes a trainwreck..
Anyways, I am headed to Chincoteague VA this sunday for a few days and hope to fish some of the back water around there, specifically for weakfish. Can anyone recommend flies for me?
Thanks
Darryl  Brewer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/-/HgOWQIvQPtsJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment