Saturday, September 29, 2012

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Tidal Basin Night Fishing

Very cool shot with the monument in the background. I've always heard
great things about night fishing but have always been afraid to try
it, especially with fly equipment. Great fish!

On Sep 28, 11:45 pm, Senor_denito <feliciano....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fished the tidal basin at night this week.  Ran into this channel catfish
> who forced me to palm my reel the other night.  Also ran into this
> smallmouth bass who took me by surprise and gave me a nice run.
>
> So far I'm loving it out here
>
>  IMG_20120928_215729.jpg
> 44KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_20120926_205304.jpg
> 94KViewDownload

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment