Sunday, December 27, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] PSALM 103:1-2

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

Psalm 103:1-2
King James Version
103 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Psalm 103:1-2
The Message
A David Psalm
103 1-2 O my soul, bless God.
    From head to toe, I'll bless his holy name!
O my soul, bless God,
    don't forget a single blessing!

Psalm 103:1-2
Names of God Bible
Psalm 103
By David.
1 Praise Yahweh, my soul!
    Praise his holy name, all that is within me.
2 Praise Yahweh, my soul,
    and never forget all the good he has done:

Psalm 103:1-2
New International Version
Psalm 103
Of David.
1 Praise the Lord, my soul;
    all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the Lord, my soul,
    and forget not all his benefits—

Psalm 103:1-2
New Century Version
Praise to the Lord of Love
Of David.
103 All that I am, praise the Lord;
    everything in me, praise his holy name.
2 My whole being, praise the Lord
    and do not forget all his kindnesses.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

Names of God Bible (NOG)
The Names of God Bible (without notes) © 2011 by Baker Publishing Group.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDhPKa6Or0_H1kUUfbQzAD-qr4O_Ni4G6t7%3D357EW6uLRQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment