Sunday, December 6, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] JOHN 11:25-26

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

John 11:25
King James Version
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11:25
New Living Translation
25 Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life.[a] Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.

Footnotes
11:25 Some manuscripts do not include and the life.
John 11:25-26
The Message
25-26 "You don't have to wait for the End. I am, right now, Resurrection and Life. The one who believes in me, even though he or she dies, will live. And everyone who lives believing in me does not ultimately die at all. Do you believe this?"

John 11:25
New Century Version
25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me will have life even if they die.

John 11:25
New International Version
25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.


The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDhvE3e6tVfHtgOyBMqrDbKHbPGgj6qn%3D2H_VxKdrKoWQQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment