Tuesday, December 29, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] JOHN 14:1-4

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

John 14:1-3
King James Version
14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:1-4
The Message
The Road
14 1-4 "Don't let this throw you. You trust God, don't you? Trust me. There is plenty of room for you in my Father's home. If that weren't so, would I have told you that I'm on my way to get a room ready for you? And if I'm on my way to get your room ready, I'll come back and get you so you can live where I live. And you already know the road I'm taking."

John 14:1-3
Names of God Bible
Jesus Promises to Send the Holy Spirit
14 "Don't be troubled. Believe in God, and believe in me. 2 My Father's house has many rooms. If that were not true, would I have told you that I'm going to prepare a place for you? 3 If I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again. Then I will bring you into my presence so that you will be where I am.

John 14:1-3
New Century Version
Jesus Comforts His Followers
14 Jesus said, "Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in me. 2 There are many rooms in my Father's house; I would not tell you this if it were not true. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3 After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me so that you may be where I am.

John 14:1-3
New International Version
Jesus Comforts His Disciples
14 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Footnotes
John 14:1 Or Believe in God
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

Names of God Bible (NOG)
The Names of God Bible (without notes) © 2011 by Baker Publishing Group.

New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDiSpx-A6M16nhm4Cx0%2BMvVoQbYg-V0QLCjh2GQhUCTL2A%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment