Tuesday, December 8, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] JOHN 14:6-7

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

John 14:6
King James Version
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6
New Living Translation
6 Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

John 14:6-7
The Message
6-7 Jesus said, "I am the Road, also the Truth, also the Life. No one gets to the Father apart from me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him. You've even seen him!"

John 14:6
New Century Version
6 Jesus answered, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.

John 14:6
New International Version
6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.


The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDiSMvpT3FxK4uokFwKsL%2BfrZcW85O9ggYtQSuSvnuEEbQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment