Monday, December 28, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] MATTHEW 11:28-30

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

Matthew 11:28
King James Version
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28-30
The Message
28-30 "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

Matthew 11:28
Names of God Bible
28 "Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28
New Century Version
28 "Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28
New International Version
28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

Names of God Bible (NOG)
The Names of God Bible (without notes) © 2011 by Baker Publishing Group.

New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDiB3C-CFc9Efy7WxSxpY0CXdrPxnfnwnC6X5gvViDMwDw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment