Tuesday, December 8, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] JOHN 15:5-8

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

John 15:5
King James Version
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

John 15:5
New Living Translation
5 "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.

John 15:5-8
The Message
5-8 "I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you're joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can't produce a thing. Anyone who separates from me is deadwood, gathered up and thrown on the bonfire. But if you make yourselves at home with me and my words are at home in you, you can be sure that whatever you ask will be listened to and acted upon. This is how my Father shows who he is—when you produce grapes, when you mature as my disciples.

John 15:5
New Century Version
5 "I am the vine, and you are the branches. If any remain in me and I remain in them, they produce much fruit. But without me they can do nothing.

John 15:5
New International Version
5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

John 15:8
King James Version
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

John 15:8
New Living Translation
8 When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.

John 15:8
The Message
5-8 "I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you're joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can't produce a thing. Anyone who separates from me is deadwood, gathered up and thrown on the bonfire. But if you make yourselves at home with me and my words are at home in you, you can be sure that whatever you ask will be listened to and acted upon. This is how my Father shows who he is—when you produce grapes, when you mature as my disciples.

John 15:8
New Century Version
8 You should produce much fruit and show that you are my followers, which brings glory to my Father.

John 15:8
New International Version
8 This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.


The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDhRDdp8BewnknhgG7Bbus0C8yTOSDxTDZaByZWcUZ%2BmRA%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment