Sunday, December 30, 2012

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Hi All - New member

FYI,
 
If anyone is interested, I am planning on fishng the gorge on Big Hunting Creek New Years day. I am planning on leaving Centreville MD around 6 AM. If anyone is interested, we can meet somewhere off of route 2 North and go from there. I can drive up and back.
 
:)

On Sunday, December 30, 2012 12:40:50 PM UTC-5, Timmer wrote:
Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday.
 
I moved here over a year ago and currenlty live in Centreville. Will be moving to my new home in Chester in March. It has a fishing pier whoo hoo!!
 
My plans are to hook up with you all so we can do some fishing together in 2013.
 
I have been fishing light tackle (4wts - 6wts) for trout and pan fish since moving here. I just ordered an A4 Scott 8 wieght 10 foot rod and Tibor reel to fish for striped bass and other species in the area.
 
Done allot of Steely fishing in Michigan in years past.
 
Did very well in Takahoe creek for perch (yellow and white) on my 4 wt this year.
 
I wil dig down through the Events etc. etc,
 
Looking forward to meeting you all :)

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/-/Jo9u91ihKMgJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment