Friday, June 19, 2020

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Sling packs

With you on the chest pack, Gregg - I don't like the one I received as a birthday gift I forget how long ago. Don't like because it obscures where I'm placing my feet in running water which is real important at this point in life. Using it as a waist pack is merely okay - I also have 2 waist packs with slots for water bottles, but I'm beginning to find that turning the things around the waist to get in them for fly boxes or other is a PITA. Maybe I ought to just go back to using a vest.

  

On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 3:37:32 PM UTC-4, Gregg DiSalvo wrote:
I have two.  I had a chest pack and hated it.  I'd consider a waist pack, but do love the slings.

Biggest con is whichever shoulder it is over can get sore after a full day of walking around and casting.  


--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/1d5d7a32-aeb2-4adb-8181-1e4a375d9c4bo%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment