Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Sling packs

Touché, Carl!

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 10:15:46 PM UTC-4, Carl wrote:


On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 3:09 PM namfos <> wrote:
Thanks for putting that up, Bruce. Like many, I've been at this long enough that every time out, esp wading, I try to carry as little as possible. Even then when all is said and done I have to ask myself, "why on earth did you take THAT with you?" 
This is clearly from not fishing enough.  The more you fish a specific water, the more you know what to leave behind.  

If you fish enough, all you need is a hat with a few flies and a spool of tippet.  Right?

The last time I was out, I had a chest box and a sling pack.... and some stuff in my shirt pocket. 

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/11686819-3435-4bde-b844-5de13da09a11o%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment