Thursday, November 21, 2013

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Anyone need a fishing copilot for this weekend?

Hi all,

First, thank you for the cold weather/frozen guide tips a few weeks back. My trip to Montana over the week of Halloween was out of this world good even with daily high temps in the upper 20s.  If you are ever in Big Sky, call JD at Wild Trout Outfitters.  They were a great group to spend a few days with and put my entire family, who never have fly fished, on twenty incher+ lake hebgen/Madison river trout.

Secondly, I am landlocked in DC without a car this weekend and want nothing more than to go trout fishing.  Either or both days work well with me.  I don't care where really (I have VA, MD, and WV licenses) but the wilder the better.  I will split gas.  I'm good at reading/interpreting road maps.   You can borrow a rod if you need it.  I will even give you a piggy back ride from the car to the first good looking riffle/eddy/pool and will let you fish all the good looking water first. 

Can anyone help me out?  I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Connor


--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/57de23fb-98ad-40d4-9557-4b13870a14c0%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment