Sunday, January 19, 2020

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Beer TIE


Hey Misha,

This sounds like a good time to me. As someone celebrating 20 something years of sobriety (I lost count!), I too have found recent Beer Ties a little too Beery and not enough Tie to hold my interest. No judgment on those who do indulge, it's just not my thing for reasons I prefer not to get into.

As it happens, I also tie a coachman variant that is effective in the park, although mine is orange. I plan to be at the next tie with bobbin in hand. 

On a related note, someone might could update our website with the dates for 2020. I didn't see any.

Miles

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/83c913a6-5362-4aff-8914-a675b7f16519%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment