Friday, January 17, 2020

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Beer TIE

Hey everybody. There's lot of opinions floating around these days about the future of TPFR. I don't really want to get into it here in this thread, but one thought I have is to get back to our roots. And I've noticed that lately, our meetings have trended towards more emphasis on the BEER than the TIE. So, for 2020, I am resolving to tie at every meeting I attend. I'll post the fly or theme I'll tie in advance if anyone wants to tie along. 

I'm going to start in February tying a Royal Coachman. Random, I know, but I don't have any in my box and it's an amazing attractor pattern that also looks cool. Note that this fly can be tied as both a dry and a wet. I'll probably tie the dry, but if anyone would demonstrate the wet that would be super cool too. Has anyone ever tied it as a parachute??

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/913e41bc-7748-45db-8778-9942f69db8d1%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment