Monday, January 27, 2020

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Fly fishing in Anguilla

My wife and I have plans to vacation in Anguilla in mid-March and I was hoping to get in a couple days of fishing. We went a few years ago and FF options were tough to find as it seemed almost all charter or guided fishing was on reefs or trolling.

I've done some recent internet searches and it's not been as fruitful as I hoped. With some more research I think I could DIY but would like to do 1 day with a guide.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Jeff Dobrozsi
Washington, DC

Sent from my iPhone


--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/2AB12614-16EA-40EC-893C-DD7C260237DB%40aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment