Saturday, January 18, 2020

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Beer TIE

Thanks Art. Looking forward to tying with you again. Royal Wulffs are actually more along the line of what I had in mind, so let's give it a go and compare notes!

Great suggestions Cary. I'd love to see an example of that blue tinsel coachman. As I mentioned, I'll be doing a standard pattern with maybe a few convenient substitutions this time, but I have seen some yummy parachute variations in fly shops. Stimmy version would be deadly too I'm sure.

Kevin, I hope to be doing this all year long, so there oughtta be plenty of opportunities to tie along. Looking forward to seeing you at the next one you can make.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/081895b8-eaed-45ef-adcd-60d55ff9def4%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment