Saturday, January 11, 2020

[OLAOLUDOTCOM homefamilyarticles] Psalm 118:5-6 NIV;MSG;KJV from Bible Gateway

Psalm 118:5-6 NIV;MSG;KJV

When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; he brought me into a spacious place. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? Pushed to the wall, I called to God; from the wide open spaces, he answered. God's now at my side and I'm not afraid; who would dare lay a hand on me? God's my strong champion; I flick off my enemies like flies. Far better to take refuge in God than trust in people; Far better to take refuge in God than trust in…

sofatoye@sofatoye.com shared Psalm 118:5-6 NIV;MSG;KJV with you from BibleGateway.com. To sign up for daily verses, devotions, and Bible readings from BibleGateway.com, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment