Thursday, December 22, 2016

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Toilet bowl

So upon breaking yet another phone, and having zero regard to back up my i cloud, I find myself transported back to August as I begin to navigate my newly replaced eye fin. Maybe July.. Why is this relevant? Well, it's about this time little Ludes was visiting. And, believe it or not, I had lost images of our trip after breaking the last phone. As I regaled our adventures, I realized I should share the trip with you- especially after noticing we were both rocking Tpfr.

Anyway, on day 4 and 5 of the trip we hit the the "toilet bow"- Which, most of us are familiar with as this water infamously holds some huge trout, and distinctly beautiful mind you. But, I would be a liar if I said it was the most technical fishing.. mysis, down and dirty.

Little Ludes and I stuck plenty of piggies, and endoured some of the coldest 4th of July camping you could ever imagine.

Cheers, and happy holidays!

J

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/1b3bafee-58ab-4483-a957-41cc58bb1e97%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment