Saturday, February 23, 2013

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Inflatable Pontoon Boat

I've found quite a bit of information in our forums about inflatable kayaks, but I don't see much about inflatable pontoon boats beyond it looks like a small handful of people have them. Does anyone have familiarity with the Sea Eagle Frameless Pontoon boat? Basically, I need something that can be transported in the trunk of a sedan and easily stored in a condo. The thing that's drawing me to the pontoon is the increased stability to stand and fish, plus the ability to mount a trolling motor. Particularly for around here, what do you see as advantages or disadvantages to the pontoon versus an inflatable kayak? 

I did notice in a couple other threads it appears I'd need to register the inflatable if I do put a small electric on it.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment