Tuesday, November 27, 2012

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Sling Packs / Alternate to vests

I have the Patagonia Atom Sling (the fishing specific one) and it is all the storage I could ever want.  I primarily used it fishing flats for trevally and bonefish so I spent the extra on the fishing version, but if your are going to fish local waters, I think the regular version should be more than adequate (and now that I said that, I may pay a visit to the Georgetown Patagonia this weekend...)

Veedadoo (I think that's how it is spelled) also has a modular sling that looks to be a good product.   

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 3:09:51 PM UTC-5, Jeff Silvan wrote:
I'm trying to round out my Christmas list, and I figure some type of alternative to a vest would be a good addition. The pocket in my waders is usually enough storage for most of the fishing I do, but falls a bit short when I want to be out longer and bring a small snack and water - or if I want to bring my spare spool with my sinking line. I'm at a bit of a toss up between the Simms Dry Creek Flats Pack or the Simms Headwaters Sling Pack. Anyone have any input? 

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/-/_nET4mBRLv0J.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment