Sunday, August 23, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] Psalm 94:18-19

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

Psalm 94:18-19
New International Version
18 When I said, "My foot is slipping,"
    your unfailing love, Lord, supported me.
19 When anxiety was great within me,
    your consolation brought me joy.

Psalm 94:18-19
New Living Translation
18 I cried out, "I am slipping!"
    but your unfailing love, O Lord, supported me.
19 When doubts filled my mind,
    your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

Psalm 94:18-19
The Message
16-19 Who stood up for me against the wicked?
    Who took my side against evil workers?
If God hadn't been there for me,
    I never would have made it.
The minute I said, "I'm slipping, I'm falling,"
    your love, God, took hold and held me fast.
When I was upset and beside myself,
    you calmed me down and cheered me up.

Psalm 94:18-19
King James Version
18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up.

19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

Psalm 94:18-19
Amplified Bible
18
If I say, "My foot has slipped,"
Your compassion and lovingkindness, O Lord, will hold me up.
19
When my anxious thoughts multiply within me,
Your comforts delight me.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.


The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Amplified Bible (AMP)
Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. All rights reserved.

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM


--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDgRj_BXF2%2B17%3D_F469Jn99JToxJAqQVJPDYmkewg%2BuvCA%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment