Thursday, August 20, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] Psalm 16:8

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

Psalm 16:8
New International Version
8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
    With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 16:8
King James Version
8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psalm 16:8
New Living Translation
8 I know the Lord is always with me.
    I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.

Psalm 16:8
New King James Version
8 I have set the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.

Psalm 16:8
The Message
7-8 The wise counsel God gives when I'm awake
    is confirmed by my sleeping heart.
Day and night I'll stick with God;
    I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.


New King James Version (NKJV)
Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDiBFHd%3Dgv_gvtbu%3Dp%2BXqqY%2BzkiAfPxUwKuUPbpxcwHmZQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment