Monday, April 29, 2013

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Smith Mountain Lake Info?

I just got the details: it's at the end of Clubhouse Towers Drive, Moneta, VA (map).  Most likely I'll be shoreside, although I might look into renting a boat if convenient.

Leon.

Any local info would be appreciated.

On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:21:22 AM UTC-4, Eric Y. wrote:
My folks live down there and I used to fish SML about 90 days/year. I keep a fishing boat there and still fish there plenty - indeed may be down there at the same time.
 
It is a very big lake, so if you can give me some more details, I can give you some better info. What part of the lake, what neighborhood, will you have a boat, etc.

On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:38:31 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
I'm heading down to Smith Mountain Lake in early May for a family reunion, and thought I'd bring my fly rod down (9' 6wt).  We're staying at a shoreside house.

Any local info or suggestions?

Thanks,  Leon.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/-/qy3IH0XXhBgJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment