Thursday, October 8, 2020

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Kayaking Severn River Tips

Hello All,

I was wondering is anyone was open to kayak fish the Severn River this saturday 10/10. I mostly lurk on here for info. I'll have an 8 wt rod and fish 2 clousers but I also plan to spin fish with a swimming jig. I kayak in an Oru Beach LT kayak, and so far it has worked wonderfully.

Any tips for success? I have had success putting a 7ips sinking leader on my floating line. It is easy to cast and to mend in the water while letting me drop a fly deep.

A little bit about myself, I moved to DC 2 years ago after college. I work as a wastewater engineer and as a guardsmen in the PA guard

Thanks!

Wes

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/53ce18aa-cb1e-4d0a-86c6-edf743c0e408n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment