Wednesday, October 7, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] PSALM 63:1

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

Psalm 63:1
New International Version
Psalm 63[a]
A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah.
1 You, God, are my God,
    earnestly I seek you;
I thirst for you,
    my whole being longs for you,
in a dry and parched land
    where there is no water.

Footnotes
Psalm 63:1 In Hebrew texts 63:1-11 is numbered 63:2-12.
Psalm 63:1
New Living Translation
Psalm 63
A psalm of David, regarding a time when David was in the wilderness of Judah.
1 O God, you are my God;
    I earnestly search for you.
My soul thirsts for you;
    my whole body longs for you
in this parched and weary land
    where there is no water.

Psalm 63:1
The Message
A David Psalm, When He Was out in the Judean Wilderness
63 God—you're my God!
    I can't get enough of you!
I've worked up such hunger and thirst for God,
    traveling across dry and weary deserts.

Psalm 63:1
King James Version
63 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Psalm 63:1
New Century Version
Wishing to Be Near God
A psalm of David when he was in the desert of Judah.
63 God, you are my God.
    I search for you.
I thirst for you
    like someone in a dry, empty land
    where there is no water.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.


The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.


--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDi878oHN_GC5y-pj18j8m5j2c9doV_0NmYfsSqtQgtQqQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment