Wednesday, October 21, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] PSALM 40:7-8

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

Psalm 40:8
New International Version
8 I desire to do your will, my God;
    your law is within my heart."

Psalm 40:8
King James Version
8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

Psalm 40:8
New Living Translation
8 I take joy in doing your will, my God,
    for your instructions are written on my heart."

Psalm 40:8
The Message
7-8 So I answered, "I'm coming.
    I read in your letter what you wrote about me,
And I'm coming to the party
    you're throwing for me."
That's when God's Word entered my life,
    became part of my very being.

Psalm 40:8
New Century Version
8 My God, I want to do what you want.
    Your teachings are in my heart."

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.


The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDhe26x4S0BvSxrJQQFQ%2BKkJ_fifZ9QaAqaEKywOPU95Gw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment