Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Constitution Gardens

Gene can chime in with more good info about water moccasins. What I can tell you is they don't live this far north, geographic distribution ends about north as the James river. I've seen loads of brown water snakes in this spot before. And too skinny for a copperhead of that length. 

There's a snake in the plane Jacques  

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2013, at 3:30 PM, Charles Chi <charles.h.chi@gmail.com> wrote:

Ricard,

Thanks for the apologies.
I've watched the video again and could understand how you can think that I am cruel to animals and get satisfaction in torturing innocent creatures. My maniacal laughter was just deafening over the sound of the water outflow. There are other ways that I could have handled that situation, but because it is obvious that there is a lack of understanding, I digress.


Bob,
I just saw your post. No it wasn't fun, I thought it might be a water moccasin and was trying to get the snake in the outflow to wash it away. It was both scary and intriguing. 



On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Richard Farino <richard@urbanangler.com> wrote:

 
 

At the 43 second mark, you put a graphic on the screen that said Herring – I had the volume down and assumed you were catching herring for bait.  My apologies.

 

No need for an explanation about the snake and the fish.  The video is self explanatory.

 

 

R

 

 

Richard Farino

Urban Angler VA | 108 N. Washington Street  2nd Floor | Alexandria, VA 22314 <image001.png>

(703) 527-2524 | fax: (703) 527-3313 | richard@urbanangler.com


--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/CAGnaRFSqoCzi5c%2BDw3dSLyt6MqUoVxoB9OKMo7C4KOQTijLp-A%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment