Sunday, April 7, 2024

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} UV cure resins

Thanks, Bob. 

I have been using Bondic for several years.  Tim Flagler used it once in one of his videos.  

Personally, I don't like the opaque tube because I never know how much product I have.  I also find the light difficult to use.  

I'm glad you find that it works for you, though!! 

Cheers, 

-- Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2024, at 8:17 AM, 'Bob' via Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders <tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com> wrote:

This product is perfect for flytying. Pin point control, instant drying--been using it for several years!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 6, 2024, at 3:26 PM, Kevin Brugman <klb6910@gmail.com> wrote:

Greg,

I have used the attached UV package with light for a awhile now.  Works great for me.  I just wish I could get it without the light.  I won't say it is better than Loon or Solarize but a lot of cheaper.

https://www.amazon.com/Riverruns-Formula-Building-Special-Introductory/dp/B01N4N8OIZ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=3B438OHFFNOWY&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.UsXARzjd6VzXLKEly1LxvW-H2jadAxBRSx6dGOnUAPMEqh-UYvP2cPVRVbDgtolLAUHTZpku_eIqw0klE1-4-L4xAl9MlWN_pq2D45dT_DdsFLmb_KDE6vC2z8yCCoA44cOcrTyRq5JJTQxsMlwiBYTXTYyyZSHXkq1GWyiT3VN8wUNNRpy612LB5oykx1YjEUqAeNpX-er-PBt4YMhDOz0NnQ9MImlil_JwuasftY7-NiLxm2hdGeYHXftyTsQU4ql72Se0NDm4BcvKwsc-FSp72kKYTpQwY1gnbbpf838.a4sWMSHxodcaYrx5PcFE0f9ARCC7MkG852DMC2flcOg&dib_tag=se&keywords=fly+fishing+uv+resin+kit+with+light&qid=1712431394&sprefix=fly+fishing+UV+Resin%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-6

Kevin

On 4/5/2024 6:14 PM, 'Greg Feder' via Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders wrote:
What do you use in your fly tying? Why do you like it?  Do you use a no-name UV torch?  How do you know it will be the right frequency of light to work?

Looking to upgrade from Sally Hansens hard as nails. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

-- Greg

Sent from my iPhone


--
http://www.tpfr.org
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/09e2e227-a7c9-4a8d-91b2-6d06c19cc4db%40gmail.com.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/D81A800D-49A1-4CE9-AAF4-C84703718B8B%40verizon.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment