Saturday, April 3, 2021

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TPFR!!! 12 years today!!

Hard to believe its been that long!  Good times !

On Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 12:40:47 PM UTC-4 Dan Davala - TPFR Founder wrote:
Greetings from Vermont!  I just wanted to say a quick HAPPY BIRHTDAY to TPFR today.  I still remember the first meeting of 9 people on a cold and rainy April 1 of 2009.  I am so thankful for all the years we had together, and I am so grateful to you all for keeping the club going.  

I still read the posts almost every day, and I am always so pleased to see how TPFR continues to be such a helpful and welcoming resource to anglers of any ability.  Keep up the great work!!  And please, keep the shad posts coming.  No shad up here in landlocked VT - so I have to get my fix vicariously through you all.  Hope to see you all again soon!

All the Very Best,

Dan Davala and the Family

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/b7ce4ed7-3624-4ee0-a6c4-f7706ac9ba55n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment