Tuesday, April 6, 2021

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Deer Creek Hickory Shad Trip

Hey All,
              I know most people fish Fletcher's/Chain Bridge for shad. I do as well. I was there Monday evening, caught a handful of shad.
However my favorite place to fish for Hickory Shad is Deer Creek North of Baltimore. Tentatively planning a trip there this weekend. I say tentatively because the weather looks iffy and if there's too much rain Deer Creek will be high and muddy.
Deer Creek is easy to wade. When I fish Deer Creek for Hickory Shad I'm using a 4wt with a floating line. 
If this weekend does not work out I'll shoot for Tuesday April 13th.

Anybody is welcome to join me, as long as you can provide your own transportation. Trying to keep covid-19 social distancing in practice.

Deer Creek is about an hour and a half from the DMV depending on where your starting point is.

If interested just contact me directly at my email : vladimir.polivanov25@gmail.com

Vladimir ( Vo )

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/CAK7L%2BXRDEUawFWxf_s9eTxur4LoBMzKe820Kmn6N8hikdcdCOQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment