Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Best depth charts for Potomac around DC?

Sean, 

I've used this in the past. Not sure if water depth still available. You can get waterproof river maps at West Marine in Alexandria. 








On Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 08:37:45 AM EDT, Sean Steele <spsteele@gmail.com> wrote:


I'm starting to take my 16' center console out around DC and am looking for recs for good apps / depth charts to help me in shallower water. I'm a newb w/ boating generally, so I'm humbly accept admonishments :-)

Thanks,
-Sean

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/DM5PR0102MB333310A95E2D9023776A57F1A2B20%40DM5PR0102MB3333.prod.exchangelabs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment