Tuesday, February 13, 2018

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Trout Fishing the Jackson

Regarding the Jackson trip in April,

OK, I will not have duty scheduled with my flying club in April, so I am open to do the Jackson River trip any time that month...

I intend to stay several days, so if you can only be there over a weekend, I will make sure that I am there with you... and I will stay through the weekdays that others would like to attend on as well.  So any day of the week that works for you, works for me as well.

I will make reservations for camping sites next to each other based on the number interested in camping.  Recommendations on camp sites are welcome as I have never been there...

Others that would like to join in, please just say so.  We can certainly organize so that we don't crowd each other on the water... There's lots of water to hit, so the more the merrier I think..  Should be fun hanging out around a camp fire at night as well...

Take care,

Mike Vance

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/cf629a9e-9ead-47c6-af14-5efd4ca1a0d1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment