Friday, February 16, 2018

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Trout Fishing the Jackson

As I said, I have leave to burn, but figure others may prefer weekends. Focusing on weekends, I'm most available April 21-22 and 28-29. I could do 14-15 in a pinch. I can do week days around those time frames as well. 

Agree we should meet in person at beer tie. When is the next one so I can put on calendar?


On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 8:03:41 AM UTC-5, MikeV wrote:
Welcome Flyrodva,

That makes 4 of us.

Please pick an 11 day weekend to weekend time frame in April that works for you and post it here.  We can narrow down the dates that each of you can attend by early March so I can reserve a campsite(s) for as many days as needed.  I am your host on this trip, will handle logistics, based on your wishes, as best I can.  But I need input from experienced Jackson River fly fishers, I've never been there..

We should get together at the next beer tie to discuss at the latest..

Mike  

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/54a9f392-b5fe-45ec-9684-7fc3c77f3f53%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment