Thursday, September 29, 2016

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Mossy Creek

PM me and we can talk later. I'll be fishing there Saturday, although I expect many others will be as well. It will be tough but potentially very rewarding fishing. I was there on Sunday.

On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 9:19:24 AM UTC-4, Steven Butler wrote:
Hi all, I will be in Harrisonburg Saturday unrelated to fishing (go Dukes) and would like to spend at least a bit of time Sunday taking a look at the public section of Mossy Creek. Unsure if they are due for the insane amount of rain as we are getting here, but I know Colby Trow swears by good fishing in a flooded Mossy Creek. I am aware it is a fairly difficult/technical under normal circumstances.

I didn't see anything super recent on a search, has anyone been out there recently with any modicum of success? Thanks in advance, and I will certainly share my (likely hungover) results.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/e29d0e16-7f69-4d14-9afa-ad099ba9e831%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment