Thursday, September 29, 2016

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: GOING TO BE IN THE ANNAPOLIS, MD AREA NEXT WEEK DOING ARMY TRAINING

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 8:30:33 AM UTC-4, James.Jimenez wrote:
> Good evening everyone.
> I am going to be in the Annapolis area 25 September - 01 October doing som Army training. I am looking for some much needed info. I have never been to this part of the country and I am looking forward to weeping some fly line while I am there. I have looked up some info on the inter web and this is where I was sent to ask for info.
>
> What type of fish should I be targeting?
> What weight rods should I bring?
> Types of flies?
> How much is a license gonna run me?
>
> I am not looking for any secret or hot spots, just a general direction to head to get into some fish. I should be out of training at approx. 3pm daily. The Army has given me a rental car so I can drive each evening. Thank you all in advance for any info you can provide.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/2f2c470f-37c2-472d-84d4-700c85237ca0%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment