Sunday, November 15, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] PSALM 119:17-24

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

Psalm 119:18
New International Version
18 Open my eyes that I may see
    wonderful things in your law.

Psalm 119:18
King James Version
18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Psalm 119:18
New Living Translation
18 Open my eyes to see
    the wonderful truths in your instructions.

Psalm 119:18
New Century Version
18 Open my eyes to see
    the miracles in your teachings.

Psalm 119:18-24
The Message
17-24 Be generous with me and I'll live a full life;
    not for a minute will I take my eyes off your road.
Open my eyes so I can see
    what you show me of your miracle-wonders.
I'm a stranger in these parts;
    give me clear directions.
My soul is starved and hungry, ravenous!—
    insatiable for your nourishing commands.
And those who think they know so much,
    ignoring everything you tell them—let them have it!
Don't let them mock and humiliate me;
    I've been careful to do just what you said.
While bad neighbors maliciously gossip about me,
    I'm absorbed in pondering your wise counsel.
Yes, your sayings on life are what give me delight;
    I listen to them as to good neighbors!

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.


New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDjMtXj2EUOxPLnmE0i2c%2BsNZbjcspu1D9dX_GxQ9QeTig%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment