Sunday, November 15, 2020

[homefamilyarticles] PSALM 119:137-144

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

Psalm 119:143
New International Version
143 Trouble and distress have come upon me,
    but your commands give me delight.

Psalm 119:143
King James Version
143 Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delights.

Psalm 119:143
New Living Translation
143 As pressure and stress bear down on me,
    I find joy in your commands.

Psalm 119:143-144
The Message
137-144 You are right and you do right, God;
    your decisions are right on target.
You rightly instruct us in how to live
    ever faithful to you.
My rivals nearly did me in,
    they persistently ignored your commandments.
Your promise has been tested through and through,
    and I, your servant, love it dearly.
I'm too young to be important,
    but I don't forget what you tell me.
Your righteousness is eternally right,
    your revelation is the only truth.
Even though troubles came down on me hard,
    your commands always gave me delight.
The way you tell me to live is always right;
    help me understand it so I can live to the fullest.

Psalm 119:143
New Century Version
143 I have had troubles and misery,
    but I love your commands.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.


The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDh8VOTTz3zs7BAr6bTB%2B2V%3DLA1ubNVt-jdWjy96XD_smA%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment