Thursday, August 9, 2018

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Anywhere I can fish tomorrow within a 2.5 hour drive?

Just checked the gauge,  the Cacapon should be fish able.  .if Paw Paw is not. 

On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 11:37:13 AM UTC-4, Brian Cohen wrote:
Good morning TPFR hive mind....I've got a day off tomorrow, and I was hoping to spend it floating and fishing the Upper Potomac or Shenandoah with my son.  But this rain has left everything a mess.

One possibility might be the Upper Potomac by PawPaw - I spoke to Lock 56 Kayak Rental and they told me that the river was a bit high up there but still floatable/fishable.   If anyone has any experience fishing up there, or with Lock 56 rentals, let me know.

I'm hoping somebody has an idea for a spot that is not completely blown out.  We are not trout fishermen, so trout streams won't work, but any ideas for bass floats or hikes would be great.

Thanks!


--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/2491a069-490d-4fdb-9ada-4daca37a36fe%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment