Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} D.C. area boat rentals

I have a beater canoe you can borrow. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2017, at 1:19 PM, Jamie Carracher <jcarracher@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi gang -- can anyone recommend good places to rent boats pretty close to D.C.?

I was out last weekend wet wading and really wasn't able to cover much water, so I'd like to change up my tactics. I've rented boats from Fletcher's, which are great and may be where I end up again, but I wondered if there were any other decent options out there for angling.

I have mulled over getting a kayak at the boathouse at Key Bridge, but that may be a big hassle since they aren't equipped with a rod holder. I'm even considering buying one of those expensive fold-up kayaks that I can store in my apartment. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Hopefully the rain scheduled for Friday and Saturday morning doesn't blow everything out!

Jamie

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/96a9c2fc-b29d-45da-be84-ff29c9fa4b40%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment