Tuesday, November 15, 2016

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: SNP on Sunday

I fished the Rapidan a week ago.  Water levels were pretty good.  That area had gotten some rain --not sure when but there were plenty of puddles on the road while driving up the mountain.  I caught over 25.  Most caught on a nymph using a dry as my indicator.  I fished the area along and below the Rapidan Camp.  Just where orange if your outside the park but in the management areas.  It's deer season.

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 3:26:48 PM UTC-5, Andrew Sarcinello wrote:
Anyone want to do some brookie fishing on Sunday? Weather looks good, and where I plan to fish I think most of the fish are done spawning.  Open invite (all skill levels welcome).  Day will entail 4-5 miles of hiking total.  I usually catch between 20-40 fish when I go to this stream. It's a small stream and wading is not necessary, but due to steep rocky terrain, I don't like going alone.  Reply here or shoot me an email if interested!

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/cfeb5c70-bacf-4354-a72b-eca03cf95c6f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment