Thursday, June 30, 2016

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Nail Polish as Paint

Gregg 

Nail polish is used for poppers by a lot of folks.  I have more than my 3 daughters combined. 

Charlie 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2016, at 9:02 AM, Greggory DiSalvo <grdisalvo@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks, I am making a trip to the finger lakes this weekend to visit family on Canandaigua Lake.  I have pretty recently completely forsaken spin fishing so this will be the first year I only bring my fly gear... One of my favorite activities is hitting the points and creek mouths with topwater at dusk and I recently bought a bunch of foam popper bodies and due to deadlines at work, I haven't had much time to tie.  Now that I am under a time crunch, I was wondering if anybody every paints their poppers, or flies in general with nail polish?  I fell like this could be a viable, cheap alternative to some of the more durable paints on the market....Quick drying too!

Gregg

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/64050f41-dbc6-48a0-a38a-fc6889a26c85%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment