Friday, August 30, 2013

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Pflueger Summit 1678 Extra Spool Help

Discount Fly And Tackle in Denver on Santa Fe ave has loads of old gear. Maybe shoot them email or phone call

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2013, at 8:40 PM, Vic Velasco <velascovictorv@gmail.com> wrote:

It's still a ways off (January), but the Somerset Fly Fishing Show had several vendor booths that had tons of used gear.  Maybe some others here on the forum could let you know the names of the bigger vendors (I don't have my show guide anymore) and you could get to the actual shops.

On Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:28:05 AM UTC-4, Paul wrote:

Hello. I'm new to the forum and I have a question in hopes that someone can help...   I have a fly reel that I believe is discontinued. Its a Pflueger Summit 1678. I love the reel and I'm trying to find an extra spool for it. Any suggestions? I've emailed Pflueger but they are out of stock. I've searched ebay wothout any luck. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for online fly shops to try. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/7c6f3355-bb16-40b5-a0ec-e546809c928b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment