Sunday, March 31, 2013

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Pictures and report - Current, MO (last post, I promise)

Just a few pics -- we're glad to be home and really look forward to shad and local fishing.  I have a new appreciation for rainbow trout, but I still think you can't beat bluegill ;). 
I won't rehash the same crap I posted in the other "current river" thread -- summary:  weather was cold (but interesting), family/friends were excellent, wet fly swing was my #1 choice. 
 
Oh!  BTW - I noticed something in MO now that I've been living here for 4.3 some odd years.  If you live in Missouri and anyone not from Missouri makes a comment about the weather, you HAVE to say something like "Don't like the weather huh?  Well, just wait!"  I'm 100% serious.  Thousands of years of Missouri genetics have all been put to the ultimate use of allowing your mastoids to form this exact statement.  There's no other option -- and you can't fight it!  I must have heard that at least 7 times when I was there. 
 
If you learn to say it really matter-of-factly and without drooling too much, the women just flock to you out there.  It's "sick"
 
Take it easy TPFRs! 
 
 
 

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/-/dPgxw_I1HTIJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment