Friday, January 15, 2021

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Fly Rod Donations

Jeff,

Our organization (FishingCommunity.org) can certainly use these as we continue our mission to serve our Active Duty Military and Disabled Military/Veteran through fishing.

Thanks!

Ernie

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 9:15:01 PM UTC-5 Jeff Silvan wrote:
I've finally decided to make a big change, and I'm going to be moving to Miami at the end of the month. I have four or five old rods and a couple reels that I'll have no use for anymore and would like to donate them. They range from 3-6 weights. I probably have a couple other miscellaneous pieces of gear I can donate too. I know there's a few people on here that work with organizations that can put these to good use, so any connections are appreciated.

As far as Miami goes, if anyone finds their way down there, feel free to give me a shout. I'll be happy to run the canals with you for some peacocks or grab the boat for some offshore fly fishing.

Jeff

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/b4187598-9328-4251-85b3-13aa22168178n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment