Friday, January 15, 2021

[homefamilyarticles] JOHN 8:31-32

Greetings our dearly beloved friend.

John 8:31-32
King James Version
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:31-32
The Message
If the Son Sets You Free
31-32 Then Jesus turned to the Jews who had claimed to believe in him. "If you stick with this, living out what I tell you, you are my disciples for sure. Then you will experience for yourselves the truth, and the truth will free you."

John 8:31-32
Names of God Bible
31 So Yeshua said to those Jews who believed in him, "If you live by what I say, you are truly my disciples. 32 You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

John 8:31-32
Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
31 So Jesus said to those Jews who had believed in Him, If you abide in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples.

32 And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.

John 8:31-32
Amplified Bible
The Truth Will Make You Free
31 So Jesus was saying to the Jews who had believed Him, "If you abide in My word [continually obeying My teachings and living in accordance with them, then] you are truly My disciples. 32 And you will know the truth [regarding salvation], and the truth will set you free [from the penalty of sin]."

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson

Names of God Bible (NOG)
The Names of God Bible (without notes) © 2011 by Baker Publishing Group.

Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Amplified Bible (AMP)
Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. All rights reserved.

--
OLAOLUDOTCOM

--
See more at http://www.olaolu.com/ today!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLAOLUDOTCOM Home & Family" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to homefamilyarticles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/homefamilyarticles/CAN_unDiSBW%2BjWAHUa341%2B1FMohVL_3RwnCs%2BQfbU2fLndewurA%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment