Tuesday, March 17, 2020

[OLAOLUDOTCOM homefamilyarticles] Psalm 23:1-3 KJV;MSG;NIV from Bible Gateway

Psalm 23:1-3 KJV;MSG;NIV

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction. The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.     He makes me…

olaolu@olaolu.com shared Psalm 23:1-3 KJV;MSG;NIV with you from BibleGateway.com. To sign up for daily verses, devotions, and Bible readings from BibleGateway.com, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment